Week 2Sunday, August 25 2019
WEEK 2 ANNOUNCEMENTS
Week Preview: Athletes had a wonderful week of training and celebrated with a fun day in Libertyville on Saturday. Last week was our last week of the season without a meet. We open our season at Fox River Park on Wednesday. Click the link for directions and race times. We are still looking for Pasta Party hosts. We will not be able to offer this fun team bonding activity unless we have families willing to host. Please consider hosting or at least bringing food to an event. Thank you!
* To view info for any meet, highlight the TEAM INFORMATION tab and click Schedule & Results. Info for each meet will be added as soon as we receive it.
Note: The season is now in full swing. We expect athletes to be attending practice daily. Athletes who are injured should be working with the coach and the trainer to get healthy. They are still expected to attend practice. Communication is key as we like to know where athletes are at excused or unexcused. Please see our attendance policy if you have any questions about excused/ unexcused absences.
- Fees for the season have been posted. Please pay online using Infinite Campus or via cash/ check in our student services office.
- Program shirts should be in any day. Athletes may begin paying coaches for their gear this week. The cost is $25 for a long and short sleeve.
- To order your own RED SHORTS or other gear, please go to our TEAM STORE on the Dick Pond website. Orders are due by Saturday (8/31).
- We are still looking for Pasta Party hosts. We will not be able to offer this fun team bonding activity unless we have families willing to host. Please consider hosting or at least bringing food to an event. Thank you!
- No Pasta Party this week :(.
Workouts: Click here to see our workouts for the week.
- Monday - 3:05 to 5:00pm (meet by weight room)
- Tuesday - 3:05 to 4:30pm (meet by weight room)
- Wednesday - Meet at Fox River Park
- Bus at 3:05pm
- Girls at 4:45pm
- Boys at 5:15pm
- Thursday - 3:05 to 5:00pm (meet by weight room)
- Friday - 3:05 to 5:00pm (meet by weight room)
- Please meet in C106/107 at 3pm, do NOT change in locker room before.
- Saturday - 8:00 to 9:45am (meet at Warren HS O'Plaine Campus)
- Optional team practice on Des Plaines River Trail (500 O'Plaine Road in Gurnee)
- Please park at Warren HS near football field.
- We will walk over to trail entrance as a team.
Daily Schedule (located under the CALENDAR tab)
Previous NEWS Articles (located under the MEDIA tab)
Photos (located under the MEDIA tab)
Course Maps (located under the CROSS COUNTRY tab)
Schedule & Results (located under the TEAM INFORMATION tab)