Week 10 InfoFriday, October 6 2023
It's Championship week!! We have been discussing the NLCC Championships with our team for some time now. The mindset and focus has been to use our races as practice and preparation for this meet. We are excited for our athletes to have the opportunity to showcase how they have developed physically and mentally since the beginning of the season. Since this NLCC meet also marks the culmination of the season for many of our athletes we hope that you're able to make it out to support the team. Let's GO EAGLES!!!
The NLCC Championship will mark the end of the competitive season for the majority of our team. The last official day of practice for everyone will be Monday, October 16th. All athletes are expected to attend practice on this day and turn in their uniform. After the 16th, attending practice is optional for anyone not on the state series roster. All athletes are welcome to attend a practice any day throughout the postseason. We also hope that athletes are able to attend the postseason meets to cheer on the team. Unfortunately, we can only transport athletes on the postseason roster on the minibuses. After the season has concluded, we will celebrate the Cross Country team on Thursday, November 9th at 6pm in the cafeteria.
The Gara Family will host our pasta party on Thursday. Click here to see what items we still need. It's going to be a great week!! Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
- Sat (10/7) - Captain's practice (optional)
- 8am at Sedge Meadow (entrance by intersection of 41 & W Wadsworth Rd
- Mon - JV Seagle Invite at Lakes.
- Co-ed race at 4:30pm
- Anyone not racing will do a workout prior to the meet.
- Tues - practice 3:30 to 5:15pm at Lakes
- Wed - practice 3:30 to 5:00pm at Lakes
- 5:30pm Lineup for parade in parking lot
- 5:45pm Homecoming Parade: Athletic entrance to Polley Field (athletes may bring candy to TOSS)
- 6:15pm Senior Night at Polley Field
- Thurs - practice 3:30 to 4:50pm at Lakes
- 5:30pm Pasta Party hosted by the Gara Family
- Fri - practice 3:30 to 4:50pm at Lakes
- Athletes must attend practice in order to compete at the NLCC Championships
- Sat - NLCC Championships at Bulldog Athletic Complex
- 8:20am Bus
- Mon - practice 3:30 to 5:00pm at Lakes
- All athletes should attend
- Gear (uniform & warmups) turn in for all athletes
- Athletes on the postseason roster may hold on to their warm ups until the season is over.
Documents & Links