Week 7 InfoSunday, September 17 2023
Last week was a really special week. We had 43 athletes compete on Saturday and 37 of them set season or personal records!! That's over 86% of competing athletes running at their best!! While this post will look ahead to week 7, it's important that we savor the moment a little and enjoy what was a very successful week 6.
A special thank you to the Rymer family for hosting our pasta party last week. Also, a BIG THANK YOU to the Cowbells (Post/Summy/Salbilla Families) for bringing snacks to the Warren meet, the athletes loved them! This week we once again have two meets. We will be at Lakes on Tuesday and Grant on Saturday. The race lineups will be posted on Monday afternoon. Athletes should be checking the race splits document to see what race they have been entered in (FS, Vars, JV). Both Saturday meets have unique parking requirements. Parents should check the Schedule tab for information on parking. Looking forward to another action packed running week!! Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
- Mon - practice 3:30 to 4:45pm for anyone racing on Tues; Practice will likely go to 5:15pm for anyone not competing.
- Tues - Meet @ Lakes (girls race at 4:45pm) (rescheduled for 9/26)
- Wed - practice 3:30 to 5:15pm at Lakes
- Thurs - practice 3:30 to 5:15pm at Lakes
- Fri - practice 3:30 to 4:50pm at Lakes
- Fri - Pasta Party hosted by the Post Family at 5:30pm. We still have a few items available to sign up to bring. Click here to see what's needed.
- Sat - Meet @ Bulldog Athletic Complex, Bus at 7:35am.
- Fri (9/29) - Loyola Meet Cancelled
Documents & Links