NLCC Indoor Championships (Co-Ed)
Date: Thursday, March 7th 2019
Location: UW Parkside, Frank J. Petretti Field House
1) Take I-94 North
2) Go East on County Highway E for five miles
3) When you come to 30th AVE/Wood Road, turn North this leads into the parking lot
4) There is parking at the Field House and down below the hill.
Spectator Admission: All spectators $5.00
3:30 pm Building Opens
4:30 pm Coaches meeting
Running Events (Girls races will precede boys races)
5:00 pm 4x800 m relay (1 heat each gender)
5:30 pm 3200 m (1 heat each gender)
6:00 pm 55 meter hurdles (3 girl’s heats, 3 boy’s heats)
6:20 pm 55 meter dash (3 girl’s heats, 3 boy’s heats)
6:30 pm 800 m (2 heats each gender)
6:50 pm 4x200 m relay (2 girl’s heats, 2 boy’s heats)
7:00 pm 400 m (3-4 heats each gender)
7:10 pm 1600 m (1 to 2 heats for each gender depending on entries)
7:30 pm 200 m (3 heats each gender)
7:45 pm 4x400 m relay (2 girl’s heats, 2 boy’s heats)
8:10 pm Team Awards
If we are ahead of schedule, we will stay ahead of schedule. It will be the athletes’ responsibility to report on time. We will not delay the meet by waiting for athletes to report. We will put a heat on the track immediately after the conclusion of the previous heat.
Shot Put (2 athletes per school, per gender, 2 flights worst to best split evenly 15 minutes for warm up each flight, 4 throws, finals)
4:30 pm- 4:45pm- Flight 1 warm up
4:45 pm to 6:25 pm- Girls Shot competition, includes warm up time for 2 nd flight
6:25 pm to 6:35 pm- Boys shot warm up flight 1
6:35 pm- 7:30 pm- Boys shot competition, includes warm up time for 2nd flight
Long Jump- Cafeteria style- both genders at same time. (2 Athletes per school per gender. Competition will begin promptly at 4:45 pm. No run through after 5:00 pm. 4 jumps, no finals) 4:45 pm to 6:15 pm- boys and girls (32 total jumpers) - Runway will be open at 4:00 pm until 4:45pm.
Triple Jump- Cafeteria style- both genders at same time (2 Athletes per school. Run through from 6:15 pm to 6:45 pm. No run through after 7:00 pm. 4 attempts, no finals) 6:45 pm – 8:15pm competition- Will begin earlier if Long Jump concludes earlier.
High Jump will begin at 4:45 pm (2 athletes per school, per gender). This event will be contested on the inside of the track. Athletes will need to wear flats. Girls will compete first to completion with boys to follow. Opening height TBD based off seeds and head coaches meeting before meet.
Pole Vault will begin at 4:45 pm. (2 athletes per school, per gender). Pit will be open to all competitors at 4:00 pm the number of vaulters and ability will determine format. Girls and boys together, starting at height based off of entries received. Run through time will be allowed per federation rules before opening attempt after competition begins. Coaches will be made aware of the format as they enter the facility.
- Athletes should report to the tent in the Northwest corner of the facility to pick up their hip numbers. These need to go on the left hip. Only the anchor runner of relays needs to pick up a hip number.
- Camps will be in the middle of the track.
- Athletes need to report to the area requested when announced. We will not wait for athletes/relay teams that do not report when announced. With the exception of the 55m and 55 hurdles, the bullpen will be on the inside of the track.
- We will hold to the time schedule for the horizontal jumps and shot put. If an event or heat ends before the scheduled time, we will begin the next event/heat early.
- The running time schedule is approximate. We will begin an event immediately at the conclusion of the preceding event.